IMPORTANT RECITAL INFORMATION: Please read this information sheet with details about our upcoming recital including location, schedule and important instructions.
Recital Packets were emailed to all current students. If you did not receive one, please email: email@example.com
Tickets will go on sale on March 7th, 2020 at 10:00am.
- At that time, you can purchase tickets by any of the following ways:
- Option 1: Go to our special our website through Dance Recital Ticketing at https://25700.recitalticketing.com
Questions Call Dance Recital Ticketing1- 706- 550-1416
Ticket prices will be:
- Toddle InnShow and Company Group dances( Sunday, May 17th @ 10am, South Portland High School)is $14.00 plus processing fee
- SDC Studio-1:30pm Show are $17.00 plus processing fee ( Sunday, May 17th@ 1:30pm, South Portland High School)
- Note that you will need a credit or debit card to buy tickets, and that tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. So, buy early to get better seats!
- Your ticket once purchased will be available to you through your email. The day of the recital please have your tickets printed or open on your mobile device.
- SDC is not responsible or liable for any lost or stolen tickets. Please write down your ticket information, when you purchase your tickets.
- Tickets will be sold online only until May 16th at 1pm. Then Tickets will only be available before the show.
All shows and dress rehearsals will be at South Portland High School Auditorium.
Location: South Portland High School Auditorium
637 Highland Ave, South Portland, ME 04106
Sunday, May 17th, 10am ( Toddle Inn and Company Group dances only)and 1:30pm( all studio recital dances) @ South Portland High School w/hair and make-up done.
Rehearsal/Recital Pictures: Friday, May 15th- 4-8pm. (exact schedule to be emailed out in April.)
Pictures will be taken at Dress Rehearsals in order of the Show by Claudia Murray.
Please pick up dancers after their final routine and pictures at rehearsal.
Dancers should arrive with hair and make-up done 1/2 hour before scheduled picture time on rehearsal day.
Dancers should arrive with hair and make-up done 1/2 hour before show time on recital day.
We will sell flowers at both shows. All proceeds go towards teacher training. Flower Order forms will be emailed out in March.